We get so many great wedding planning questions in our private Facebook group that we thought we would spend the new two episodes answering a few of our favorite ones. Here’s what we’re covering on this episode:
- Do you still need to send Save the Dates or is it ok to just send out wedding invites three months before the wedding?
- Can you use your holiday card as a Save the Date?
- Do I use real flowers and spend thousands for only a few hours, or fake flowers?
- Do you add your vendors to the guest list because they are having a plated meal?
- Do you have to have friends from your past that you aren’t really close to anymore as bridesmaids? Or can you choose more current ones?
- How do we make sure we remember the night and it doesn’t just fly by?
- What can you do if you’ve always dreamed of having a wedding– and your fiancé’s excited to marry you–but not excited about or interested in the actual wedding?