This is your special day, and we want to continue to make your reception easy and just as special. We are able to accommodate most any special requests and work with you to make sure everything goes smoothly. The below lists rules, regulations and information that we feel are helpful while planning your reception, but all final arrangements and decisions can be made and discussed at the time of reservation. Rental pricing information can be found on the Rental Pricing page.
Pearson Hall Rental may include:
- 2 Days (Friday set-up, Saturday all day use for reception).
- Wedding party to set-up and arrange hall as desired.
- We have 20 – 4×8 stage pieces, and backdrops available for use.
- All tables and chairs that are needed. No round tables though.
- All utilities and garbage fees.
- Kitchen is included – we do not restrict caterers or decorators.
- Wedding party may purchase kegs from Fair Assoc to be served by the Fair Assoc Bartenders. Price TBD. Specifics for the bar will be discussed by Fair Assoc manager. We have many options to work with.
- Bar service provided Jackson County Fair Association.
- Placement of bar in the Large room of Pearson hall is an additional $200.
- Wedding party allowed to provide alcohol for head table toast, immediate family only. (Not guests)
- Wedding party to clean up decorations after reception/dance.
- Fair Assoc. to sweep floor, take out garbage, put back tables, chairs, stage & dividers after the event.
$50 or more deposit required to hold date, balance due night of the event. 30 day notice for refund.